What is Yasmin?
Yasmin, which is also produced by Bayer HealthCare, is a form of birth control that contains the same amount of drospirenone as Yaz but less ethinyl estradiol, a bioactive form of estrogen that is in most birth control pills.
Speak to an Experienced Yaz Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified yaz lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local yaz attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Yaz Articles
- What Is Yaz?
- What types of health problems are common?
- What types of side affects from Yaz and Yasmin can I sue over?
- Why Is Yaz and Yasmin Making People Sick?
- Does Yaz and Yasmin Cause Blood Clots?
- What Type Of Attorney Should I Talk To?
- What Type Of Damages Can I Recover?