What is Yasmin?
Yasmin, which is also produced by Bayer HealthCare, is a form of birth control that contains the same amount of drospirenone as Yaz but less ethinyl estradiol, a bioactive form of estrogen that is in most birth control pills.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Yaz Articles
- What Is Yaz?
- What types of health problems are common?
- What types of side affects from Yaz and Yasmin can I sue over?
- Why Is Yaz and Yasmin Making People Sick?
- Does Yaz and Yasmin Cause Blood Clots?
- What Type Of Attorney Should I Talk To?
- What Type Of Damages Can I Recover?