Does Yaz and Yasmin Cause Blood Clots?
The British Medical Journal published a study in which women who took Yaz and Yasmin were 6.3 times greater to suffer a blood clot than women who were not on birth control. Compare this to other forms of birth control pills which only have a 4 times greater chance of suffering a blood clot.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Yaz Articles
- What Is Yaz?
- What is Yasmin?
- What types of health problems are common?
- What types of side affects from Yaz and Yasmin can I sue over?
- Why Is Yaz and Yasmin Making People Sick?
- What Type Of Attorney Should I Talk To?
- What Type Of Damages Can I Recover?