Does Yaz and Yasmin Cause Blood Clots?
The British Medical Journal published a study in which women who took Yaz and Yasmin were 6.3 times greater to suffer a blood clot than women who were not on birth control. Compare this to other forms of birth control pills which only have a 4 times greater chance of suffering a blood clot.
Speak to an Experienced Yaz Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified yaz lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local yaz attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Yaz Articles
- What Is Yaz?
- What is Yasmin?
- What types of health problems are common?
- What types of side affects from Yaz and Yasmin can I sue over?
- Why Is Yaz and Yasmin Making People Sick?
- What Type Of Attorney Should I Talk To?
- What Type Of Damages Can I Recover?