What Is Yaz?
Yaz (drospirenone) is a birth control pill that claims to be 99.9 percent effective when taken within four hours of the same time each day. It is produced by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Yaz Articles
- What is Yasmin?
- What types of health problems are common?
- What types of side affects from Yaz and Yasmin can I sue over?
- Why Is Yaz and Yasmin Making People Sick?
- Does Yaz and Yasmin Cause Blood Clots?
- What Type Of Attorney Should I Talk To?
- What Type Of Damages Can I Recover?