Where can I get more information on Vioxx?
To find out more about Vioxx from the FDA Visit the FDA's Drug Information web page at: www.fda.gov/cder.
Call Drug Information at (888) INFO-FDA (888) 463-6332)
SOURCES: Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - www.fda.gov. WebMD Drug Reference from Multum Information Services: "Rofecoxib (oral)." Merck's Vioxx Web site - vioxx.com. Medinfo - medinfo.co.uk. ars technica "Vioxx and the coxib controversy" - arstechnica.com. If you've taken Vioxx and suffered a heart attack, stroke or you've been diagnosed with another condition that could be linked with your use of Vioxx you need to contact an experienced and qualified Vioxx lawyer NOW! No matter what state you live in, click a panel to contact a Vioxx attorney. Any of these attorneys will be able to help you determine the best course of action in regards to your situation and/or claim. Remember, pharmaceutical and defective drug lawsuit claims, including Vioxx class action claims are governed by federal laws, so state boundaries won't stop you from getting the best possible lawyer to help you with your potential claim.
Speak to an Experienced Vioxx Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified vioxx lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local vioxx attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Vioxx Articles
- What is Vioxx?
- What is the COX enzyme?
- Why has Vioxx been withdrawn from the market?
- Were there any warning flags that led to Merck's recall of Vioxx?
- What evidence supports the withdrawal?
- Did the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) require this action?
- What action did the FDA take?
- Why wasn't the APPROVe trial stopped earlier?
- What did the FDA know about the risk of heart attack and stroke when it approved Vioxx?
- What are NSAIDs?
- Does the withdrawal of Vioxx from the market suggest that other drugs in the same class are dangerous?
- Was there a request for a Vioxx recall by the FDA?
- Can my pharmacist continue to fill my prescription for Vioxx?
- What other drugs are similar to Vioxx?
- I had a prescription for Vioxx, and now that Vioxx is off the market, what questions should I ask my doctor in choosing a different COX-2 inhibitor?
- How can I report a serious Vioxx side effect to the FDA?