What other drugs are similar to Vioxx?
Speak to an Experienced Vioxx Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified vioxx lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local vioxx attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Vioxx Articles
- What is Vioxx?
- What is the COX enzyme?
- Why has Vioxx been withdrawn from the market?
- Were there any warning flags that led to Merck's recall of Vioxx?
- What evidence supports the withdrawal?
- Did the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) require this action?
- What action did the FDA take?
- Why wasn't the APPROVe trial stopped earlier?
- What did the FDA know about the risk of heart attack and stroke when it approved Vioxx?
- What are NSAIDs?
- Does the withdrawal of Vioxx from the market suggest that other drugs in the same class are dangerous?
- Was there a request for a Vioxx recall by the FDA?
- Can my pharmacist continue to fill my prescription for Vioxx?
- I had a prescription for Vioxx, and now that Vioxx is off the market, what questions should I ask my doctor in choosing a different COX-2 inhibitor?
- How can I report a serious Vioxx side effect to the FDA?
- Where can I get more information on Vioxx?