What is a Cleft Palate?
A cleft palate and cleft lip can be relatively minor or incredibly severe. Generally, a child may have a small notch in the lip all the way up to a larger groove that runs into the roof of the mouth and nose. This can potentially lead to problems with eating, talking and ear infections. However, many times a cleft palate can be corrected through surgery
Speak to an Experienced Topamax Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified topamax lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local topamax attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Topamax Articles
- What Is Topamax?
- What are the Topamax side effects?
- What Are Some Topamax Secondary Effects?
- Have doctors prescribed Topamax for weight loss?
- Why did the Government file a Topamax lawsuit?
- Is Topamax Still Available?
- What Is The Generic Drug For Accutane?
- What Kinds Of Topamax Dosing Are there?
- Why Can Topamax Victims Sue Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Or Johnson & Johnson?
- Why Was There An FDA Warning Of Topamax?
- What Is The Increased Risk Of Oral Clefts In Pregnant Women Who Took Topamax?
- Has there been a Topamax recall?