What is a Cleft Palate?
A cleft palate and cleft lip can be relatively minor or incredibly severe. Generally, a child may have a small notch in the lip all the way up to a larger groove that runs into the roof of the mouth and nose. This can potentially lead to problems with eating, talking and ear infections. However, many times a cleft palate can be corrected through surgery
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Topamax Articles
- What Is Topamax?
- What are the Topamax side effects?
- What Are Some Topamax Secondary Effects?
- Have doctors prescribed Topamax for weight loss?
- Why did the Government file a Topamax lawsuit?
- Is Topamax Still Available?
- What Is The Generic Drug For Accutane?
- What Kinds Of Topamax Dosing Are there?
- Why Can Topamax Victims Sue Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Or Johnson & Johnson?
- Why Was There An FDA Warning Of Topamax?
- What Is The Increased Risk Of Oral Clefts In Pregnant Women Who Took Topamax?
- Has there been a Topamax recall?