What are the Topamax side effects?
Topamax side effects are usually listed on the side of your prescription bottle. However, some of the more severe side effects include birth defects like cleft palate or cleft lip. There is also a chance that a child will be born with genital malformations. Finally, some children may be born with spina bifida, limb malformations, hypospadias, persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN), heart defects, lung defects and neural tube defects.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Topamax Articles
- What Is Topamax?
- What is a Cleft Palate?
- What Are Some Topamax Secondary Effects?
- Have doctors prescribed Topamax for weight loss?
- Why did the Government file a Topamax lawsuit?
- Is Topamax Still Available?
- What Is The Generic Drug For Accutane?
- What Kinds Of Topamax Dosing Are there?
- Why Can Topamax Victims Sue Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Or Johnson & Johnson?
- Why Was There An FDA Warning Of Topamax?
- What Is The Increased Risk Of Oral Clefts In Pregnant Women Who Took Topamax?
- Has there been a Topamax recall?