What are the Topamax side effects?
Topamax side effects are usually listed on the side of your prescription bottle. However, some of the more severe side effects include birth defects like cleft palate or cleft lip. There is also a chance that a child will be born with genital malformations. Finally, some children may be born with spina bifida, limb malformations, hypospadias, persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN), heart defects, lung defects and neural tube defects.
Speak to an Experienced Topamax Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified topamax lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local topamax attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Topamax Articles
- What Is Topamax?
- What is a Cleft Palate?
- What Are Some Topamax Secondary Effects?
- Have doctors prescribed Topamax for weight loss?
- Why did the Government file a Topamax lawsuit?
- Is Topamax Still Available?
- What Is The Generic Drug For Accutane?
- What Kinds Of Topamax Dosing Are there?
- Why Can Topamax Victims Sue Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Or Johnson & Johnson?
- Why Was There An FDA Warning Of Topamax?
- What Is The Increased Risk Of Oral Clefts In Pregnant Women Who Took Topamax?
- Has there been a Topamax recall?