Have doctors prescribed Topamax for weight loss?
Yes. While Topamax was never approved by the FDA to help with weight loss, many doctors actually did prescribe the drug to help patients lose weight. However, the Department of Justice has accused Topamax’s manufacturer of trying to “push” off-label use of Topamax to help people lose weight.
Speak to an Experienced Topamax Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified topamax lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local topamax attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Topamax Articles
- What Is Topamax?
- What are the Topamax side effects?
- What is a Cleft Palate?
- What Are Some Topamax Secondary Effects?
- Why did the Government file a Topamax lawsuit?
- Is Topamax Still Available?
- What Is The Generic Drug For Accutane?
- What Kinds Of Topamax Dosing Are there?
- Why Can Topamax Victims Sue Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Or Johnson & Johnson?
- Why Was There An FDA Warning Of Topamax?
- What Is The Increased Risk Of Oral Clefts In Pregnant Women Who Took Topamax?
- Has there been a Topamax recall?