What kind of lawyer should I hire?
Pharmaceutical liability litigation is one of the most complicated and complex areas of the law, so it is important that your lawyer have experience in this field. You have a right to know about an attorney's professional qualifications before signing any retainer agreement. In your initial interview, do not hesitate to ask the lawyer about his or her experience with Tequin® cases. You want to know how many Tequin® cases the Firm has handled. If the lawyer is reluctant to discuss his or her professional qualifications, or if you are not satisfied with the answers you receive, talk to another lawyer. Apart from professional qualifications, make certain the lawyer you hire is someone who inspires your confidence - someone you feel comfortable dealing with. Litigation can be a long and challenging journey, and it's going to be a hard one if the attorney and the client don't get along well.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Tequin Articles
- What side effects are commonly encountered with Tequin®?
- What is hypoglycemia?
- What is hyperglycemia?
- What are the symptoms of hyperglycemia?
- What danger does hyperglycemia involve?
- Who should avoid Tequin®?
- Are there any general precautions that should be followed with Tequin®?
- Has Tequin® been recalled?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- Why do I have to hire a lawyer?
- What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
- What is Assumption of Risk?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- How long will it take to settle my Tequin® claim?
- How much should I expect to spend on legal fees in my Tequin® case?