What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
Those injured by unsafe products are ordinarily entitled to recover monetary damages for all losses and expenses suffered from use of the product. Depending upon the particular circumstances of your case, damages may include recovery for any of the following:
- Medical bills
- Lost income, including overtime wages
- Pain & Suffering
- Physical Disability
- Emotional Trauma
- Mental Disability
Additionally, some states provide recovery for "loss of enjoyment of life," or "diminished capacity to pursue an established course of life."
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Tequin Articles
- What side effects are commonly encountered with Tequin®?
- What is hyperglycemia?
- What is hypoglycemia?
- What are the symptoms of hyperglycemia?
- Who should avoid Tequin®?
- Are there any general precautions that should be followed with Tequin®?
- What danger does hyperglycemia involve?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- What kind of lawyer should I hire?
- Has Tequin® been recalled?
- What is Assumption of Risk?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- Why do I have to hire a lawyer?
- How long will it take to settle my Tequin® claim?
- How much should I expect to spend on legal fees in my Tequin® case?