What danger does hyperglycemia involve?
Untreated hyperglycemia can result in an extremely serious, life-threatening condition called diabetic ketoacidosis. It is urgently important that you get medical care at once if you experience:
- Dry mouth
- Nausea and vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- A fruity odor or the breath smells fruity
- Decreased consciousness
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Tequin Articles
- What side effects are commonly encountered with Tequin®?
- What is hypoglycemia?
- What is hyperglycemia?
- What are the symptoms of hyperglycemia?
- Who should avoid Tequin®?
- Are there any general precautions that should be followed with Tequin®?
- Has Tequin® been recalled?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- Why do I have to hire a lawyer?
- What kind of lawyer should I hire?
- What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
- What is Assumption of Risk?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- How long will it take to settle my Tequin® claim?
- How much should I expect to spend on legal fees in my Tequin® case?