Has Tequin® been recalled?
No. Although Bristol-Myers Squibb no longer manufactures the drug, there is no plan to recall existing product in the market. In fact, the manufacturer is warning Tequin® users not to stop taking it without first discussing the matter with their treating physician.
Speak to an Experienced Tequin Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified tequin lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local tequin attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Tequin Articles
- What side effects are commonly encountered with Tequin®?
- What is hyperglycemia?
- What is hypoglycemia?
- What are the symptoms of hyperglycemia?
- Who should avoid Tequin®?
- Are there any general precautions that should be followed with Tequin®?
- What danger does hyperglycemia involve?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- What kind of lawyer should I hire?
- What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
- What is Assumption of Risk?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- Why do I have to hire a lawyer?
- How long will it take to settle my Tequin® claim?
- How much should I expect to spend on legal fees in my Tequin® case?