Are there any general precautions that should be followed with Tequin®?
Yes. Tequin® has been shown to cause dizziness in some patients, so you should not drive or operate heavy equipment until you are certain that it does not affect you in this way.
You should probably avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight if you are taking Tequin®. While there is no documented incidence of the problem with Tequin®, some quinolones have been shown to increase the sensitivity of the skin to sunlight, resulting in severe sunburn. You should contact your physician immediately if you experience severe burning, redness, itching, rash or swelling after exposure to the sun while taking Tequin®.
Speak to an Experienced Tequin Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified tequin lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local tequin attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Tequin Articles
- What side effects are commonly encountered with Tequin®?
- What is hyperglycemia?
- What is hypoglycemia?
- What are the symptoms of hyperglycemia?
- Who should avoid Tequin®?
- What danger does hyperglycemia involve?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- What kind of lawyer should I hire?
- What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
- Has Tequin® been recalled?
- What is Assumption of Risk?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- Why do I have to hire a lawyer?
- How long will it take to settle my Tequin® claim?
- How much should I expect to spend on legal fees in my Tequin® case?