What side effects are commonly encountered with Tequin®?
Reported Tequin® side effects are generally mild and can include:
- Vaginal itching, swelling or discomfort
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Change in the way things taste
- Painful urination
- Irregular heartbeats
- Sores or white patches in the mouth
- Sore tongue
- Muscle or joint pain
- Leg cramps
- Ringing in the ears
- Dry skin
- Sore throat
There have also been reports of serious Tequin® side effects, some of which have occurred after taking just one dose. These include:
- Allergic reactions - as evidenced by breathing difficulty, apparent closing of the throat, hives, or abnormal swelling of the lips, tongue or face.
- Sudden onset of seizures, dizziness, confusion, tremors, hallucinations, depression or suicidal thoughts.
- Pain, inflammation, or the rupture of a tendon.
Tequin® has also been associated with liver damage.
Speak to an Experienced Tequin Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified tequin lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local tequin attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Tequin Articles
- What is hyperglycemia?
- What is hypoglycemia?
- What are the symptoms of hyperglycemia?
- Who should avoid Tequin®?
- Are there any general precautions that should be followed with Tequin®?
- What danger does hyperglycemia involve?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- What kind of lawyer should I hire?
- What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
- What is Assumption of Risk?
- Has Tequin® been recalled?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- How long will it take to settle my Tequin® claim?
- Why do I have to hire a lawyer?
- How much should I expect to spend on legal fees in my Tequin® case?