What are the types of Prozac birth defects?
A 2011 study published in the General Psychiatry revealed that women who take SSRI’s during the twelve months prior to delivery have an increased risk of giving birth to a child with autism spectrum disorder. This risk quadrupled when an SSRI was taking during the first trimester of a woman’s pregnancy.
Other Prozac birth defects include:
- Septal Defect
- Coarction of the Artery
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Transportation of the Great Arteries
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Cleft Palate
- Cleft Lip
- Club Foot
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Prozac Articles
- What is Prozac?
- Is Prozac associated with serious side effects?
- Has Prozac been recalled?
- Does Prozac cause birth defects?
- Is there a generic form of Prozac?