Who manufacturers Propecia?
Propecia is the brand name for Finasteride, and is manufactured by Merck & Co., Inc.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Propecia Articles
- What is Propecia?
- What are the known Propecia side effects?
- Has there been a Propecia recall?
- For what purpose is Propecia prescribed?
- What is the recommended daily Propecia dose?
- Can Propecia cause Prostate Cancer?
- What study showed a link between Propecia and Prostate Cancer?
- Can I sue if after taking Propecia I developed Prostate cancer?
- What are my legal options if I developed Prostate Cancer after taking Propecia?