What study showed a link between Propecia and Prostate Cancer?
The Medical Therapy of Prostatic Symptoms study, sponsored by the National Institutes of Health showed an increased risk of prostate cancer in people who took 5 milligrams daily of Finasteride, the active drug in Propecia.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Propecia Articles
- What is Propecia?
- Who manufacturers Propecia?
- What are the known Propecia side effects?
- Has there been a Propecia recall?
- For what purpose is Propecia prescribed?
- What is the recommended daily Propecia dose?
- Can Propecia cause Prostate Cancer?
- Can I sue if after taking Propecia I developed Prostate cancer?
- What are my legal options if I developed Prostate Cancer after taking Propecia?