What are the known Propecia side effects?
Reported side effects of Propecia include: rash, itching, hives, and swelling of the lips and face; problems with ejaculation; breast tenderness and enlargement; and testicular pain. Additionally, some people experience less of a desire for sex, difficulty in achieving an erection, and a decrease in the amount of semen. Propecia may also affect the results of a blood test to screen for cancer, and taking an increased amount of Propecia may increase your risk of developing prostate cancer.
Speak to an Experienced Propecia Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified propecia lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local propecia attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Propecia Articles
- What is Propecia?
- Who manufacturers Propecia?
- Has there been a Propecia recall?
- For what purpose is Propecia prescribed?
- What is the recommended daily Propecia dose?
- Can Propecia cause Prostate Cancer?
- What study showed a link between Propecia and Prostate Cancer?
- Can I sue if after taking Propecia I developed Prostate cancer?
- What are my legal options if I developed Prostate Cancer after taking Propecia?