Can Propecia cause Prostate Cancer?
A recent study showed an increased risk of prostate cancer in people who took 5 milligrams of Finasteride – the active drug in Propecia – daily, however, the recommended dose of Propecia is 1 milligram daily.
Speak to an Experienced Propecia Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified propecia lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local propecia attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Propecia Articles
- What is Propecia?
- Who manufacturers Propecia?
- What are the known Propecia side effects?
- Has there been a Propecia recall?
- For what purpose is Propecia prescribed?
- What is the recommended daily Propecia dose?
- What study showed a link between Propecia and Prostate Cancer?
- Can I sue if after taking Propecia I developed Prostate cancer?
- What are my legal options if I developed Prostate Cancer after taking Propecia?