What is Propecia?
Propecia is a drug that helps control male pattern baldness, balding on the top of the head. Propecia (Finasteride) inhibits type II 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
Speak to an Experienced Propecia Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified propecia lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local propecia attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Propecia Articles
- Who manufacturers Propecia?
- What are the known Propecia side effects?
- Has there been a Propecia recall?
- For what purpose is Propecia prescribed?
- What is the recommended daily Propecia dose?
- Can Propecia cause Prostate Cancer?
- What study showed a link between Propecia and Prostate Cancer?
- Can I sue if after taking Propecia I developed Prostate cancer?
- What are my legal options if I developed Prostate Cancer after taking Propecia?