What types of compensation can I collect after being injured from the drug Pradaxa?
If you or a family member has been harmed, including the death of your loved one due to Pradaxa, you may be legally entitled to collect monetary compensation to recover damages. Most awards for damages include financial compensation to cover costs such as medical expenses, funeral expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Consult with a personal injury attorney to learn what damages you may qualify for.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Pradaxa Articles
- Elderly Patients Injured After Taking Pradaxa
- How much does a Pradaxa Attorney cost?
- How much is a Pradaxa Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Pradaxa?
- Has there been Pradaxa Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Pradaxa be sued?
- What do I need to prove my claim against Pradaxa?
- My loved one died as a result of taking the drug, Pradaxa. Do I have a lawsuit?
- Should I settle my Pradaxa lawsuit?
- My child took the drug Pradaxa and was injured, do I have a lawsuit?