What do I need to prove my claim against Pradaxa?
In order to hold the drug manufacturer, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals responsible for your injury or the death of a loved one, you must prove that the drug Pradaxa was the cause of the associated harm. By hiring a skilled attorney to represent your legal interest, the types of evidence that can help you prevail on your claim, such as medical records and experts, can be secured.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Pradaxa Articles
- Elderly Patients Injured After Taking Pradaxa
- How much does a Pradaxa Attorney cost?
- How much is a Pradaxa Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Pradaxa?
- Has there been Pradaxa Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Pradaxa be sued?
- My loved one died as a result of taking the drug, Pradaxa. Do I have a lawsuit?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured from the drug Pradaxa?
- Should I settle my Pradaxa lawsuit?
- My child took the drug Pradaxa and was injured, do I have a lawsuit?