Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Pradaxa be sued?
Generally, when consumers are harmed or injured as a result of a defective product, including dangerous drugs, product liability attorneys file lawsuits on the behalf of consumers and claim that the manufacturer should be held strictly liable for their defective good. Under this legal theory, the law entitles injured parties to compensation when a dangerous drug, such as Pradaxa is the cause of the harm the person sustains. It is well been established by public policy that manufacturers owe a duty to make certain that they products, including drugs, are safe for consumer use. Additionally, when drug manufacturers fail to provide proper warnings about the hazards of their products, they could be held liable.
Speak to an Experienced Pradaxa Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified pradaxa lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local pradaxa attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Pradaxa Articles
- Elderly Patients Injured After Taking Pradaxa
- How much does a Pradaxa Attorney cost?
- How much is a Pradaxa Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Pradaxa?
- Has there been Pradaxa Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- What do I need to prove my claim against Pradaxa?
- My loved one died as a result of taking the drug, Pradaxa. Do I have a lawsuit?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured from the drug Pradaxa?
- Should I settle my Pradaxa lawsuit?
- My child took the drug Pradaxa and was injured, do I have a lawsuit?