My loved one died as a result of taking the drug, Pradaxa. Do I have a lawsuit?
According to statistics, there have been several hundred deaths associated with the drug Pradaxa. The most harmful injuries that have been linked to the drug include internal bleeding and if not caught in time can cause death. If you believe that your loved one died as a result of taking Pradaxa, you should consider talking with a Pradaxa wrongful death lawyer in your area to discuss your case.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Pradaxa Articles
- Elderly Patients Injured After Taking Pradaxa
- How much does a Pradaxa Attorney cost?
- How much is a Pradaxa Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Pradaxa?
- Has there been Pradaxa Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Pradaxa be sued?
- What do I need to prove my claim against Pradaxa?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured from the drug Pradaxa?
- Should I settle my Pradaxa lawsuit?
- My child took the drug Pradaxa and was injured, do I have a lawsuit?