My child took the drug Pradaxa and was injured, do I have a lawsuit?
Since, it is recommended that persons under the age of 18 should not take Pradaxa, if you have a minor child who was administered the drug and was harmed, you need to hire a Personal Injury Lawyer to investigate your case. Pradaxa is a blood thinner that is commonly prescribed to treat several medical complications including coagulation disorders, and to prevent strokes and blood clotting.
Speak to an Experienced Pradaxa Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified pradaxa lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local pradaxa attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Pradaxa Articles
- Elderly Patients Injured After Taking Pradaxa
- How much does a Pradaxa Attorney cost?
- How much is a Pradaxa Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Pradaxa?
- Has there been Pradaxa Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Pradaxa be sued?
- What do I need to prove my claim against Pradaxa?
- My loved one died as a result of taking the drug, Pradaxa. Do I have a lawsuit?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured from the drug Pradaxa?
- Should I settle my Pradaxa lawsuit?