My child took the drug Pradaxa and was injured, do I have a lawsuit?
Since, it is recommended that persons under the age of 18 should not take Pradaxa, if you have a minor child who was administered the drug and was harmed, you need to hire a Personal Injury Lawyer to investigate your case. Pradaxa is a blood thinner that is commonly prescribed to treat several medical complications including coagulation disorders, and to prevent strokes and blood clotting.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Pradaxa Articles
- Elderly Patients Injured After Taking Pradaxa
- How much does a Pradaxa Attorney cost?
- How much is a Pradaxa Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Pradaxa?
- Has there been Pradaxa Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Pradaxa be sued?
- What do I need to prove my claim against Pradaxa?
- My loved one died as a result of taking the drug, Pradaxa. Do I have a lawsuit?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured from the drug Pradaxa?
- Should I settle my Pradaxa lawsuit?