How much is a Pradaxa Lawsuit worth?
The value of a Pradaxa Lawsuit will depend on the severity of the injuries resulting from taking the drug. Pradaxa can cause a myriad of different side effects. The most serious injuries however include severe bleeding and death. Those individuals who who suffered severe bleeding, or had a family member die after taking Pradaxa, will be entitled to the largest sums of money to compensate them for their injuries and loss, and to also compensate them for their pain and suffering.
Only an experienced Pradaxa attorney can provide you with an assessment of what your case may be worth. Remember, each case is different, so speak with an attorney soon to determine whether you have a case, and how much it may be worth.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Pradaxa Articles
- Elderly Patients Injured After Taking Pradaxa
- How much does a Pradaxa Attorney cost?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Pradaxa?
- Has there been Pradaxa Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Pradaxa be sued?
- What do I need to prove my claim against Pradaxa?
- My loved one died as a result of taking the drug, Pradaxa. Do I have a lawsuit?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured from the drug Pradaxa?
- Should I settle my Pradaxa lawsuit?
- My child took the drug Pradaxa and was injured, do I have a lawsuit?