Has there been Pradaxa Class Action Lawsuits filed?
Personal injury attorneys across the United States are providing legal representation to those who have been injured as a result of taking the drug Pradaxa. Recently, there have been some class actions lawsuits filed against the drug’s manufacturer, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals. If you believe that you have a legal claim and should be a member in the lawsuit filed against the company, you should contact an attorney who handles these kinds of cases to obtain the legal advice you need.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Pradaxa Articles
- Elderly Patients Injured After Taking Pradaxa
- How much does a Pradaxa Attorney cost?
- How much is a Pradaxa Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been an FDA recall of Pradaxa?
- Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Pradaxa be sued?
- What do I need to prove my claim against Pradaxa?
- My loved one died as a result of taking the drug, Pradaxa. Do I have a lawsuit?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured from the drug Pradaxa?
- Should I settle my Pradaxa lawsuit?
- My child took the drug Pradaxa and was injured, do I have a lawsuit?