Has there been an FDA recall of Pradaxa?
Currently, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not recalled the drug Pradaxa. However, in December 2011, the FDA issued a series of warnings to medical professionals about the serious side of effects of taking the drug Pradaxa. According to FDA issued warnings, those who have taken the drug “are far more likely” to suffer from a serious bleeding event. If you have taken the drug and have suffered a serious side effect or injury, you should contact a Pradaxa lawsuit attorney in your area to learn about your legal rights.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Pradaxa Articles
- Elderly Patients Injured After Taking Pradaxa
- How much does a Pradaxa Attorney cost?
- How much is a Pradaxa Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been Pradaxa Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Pradaxa be sued?
- What do I need to prove my claim against Pradaxa?
- My loved one died as a result of taking the drug, Pradaxa. Do I have a lawsuit?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured from the drug Pradaxa?
- Should I settle my Pradaxa lawsuit?
- My child took the drug Pradaxa and was injured, do I have a lawsuit?