Has there been an FDA recall of Pradaxa?
Currently, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not recalled the drug Pradaxa. However, in December 2011, the FDA issued a series of warnings to medical professionals about the serious side of effects of taking the drug Pradaxa. According to FDA issued warnings, those who have taken the drug “are far more likely” to suffer from a serious bleeding event. If you have taken the drug and have suffered a serious side effect or injury, you should contact a Pradaxa lawsuit attorney in your area to learn about your legal rights.
Speak to an Experienced Pradaxa Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified pradaxa lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local pradaxa attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Pradaxa Articles
- Elderly Patients Injured After Taking Pradaxa
- How much does a Pradaxa Attorney cost?
- How much is a Pradaxa Lawsuit worth?
- Has there been Pradaxa Class Action Lawsuits filed?
- Under what legal theory can the manufacturer of Pradaxa be sued?
- What do I need to prove my claim against Pradaxa?
- My loved one died as a result of taking the drug, Pradaxa. Do I have a lawsuit?
- What types of compensation can I collect after being injured from the drug Pradaxa?
- Should I settle my Pradaxa lawsuit?
- My child took the drug Pradaxa and was injured, do I have a lawsuit?