What is Anxiety Disorder?
Non-genetic forms of GAD may be caused by highly stressful events like a childhood psychological trauma, the death of a loved one, a particularly difficult divorce, losing your job or other emotionally traumatic events. Although the causes of GAD in a person are not always known, the symptoms are recognizable. Anxiety symptoms often present themselves during childhood or adolescence, but they can also begin in adulthood. People of all ages are affected by GAD, and the disorder is twice as likely to appear in women as in men. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, about 19 million Americans suffer from depression and 4 million from GAD each year.
Speak to an Experienced Paxil Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified paxil lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local paxil attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Paxil Articles
- Important Information About Paxil
- Paxil Side Effects Can be Minor or Serious
- What is Paxil?
- How does Paxil work?
- What are the Paxil side effects?
- What is Akathisia?
- What is depression?
- What is Social Anxiety Disorder?
- What is Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
- What is Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome?
- What are the symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome?
- Does Paxil cause birth defects?
- What birth defects does Paxil cause?
- How common are birth defects for women who use Paxil?
- Are heart defects more common in babies born to women taking Paxil than women taking other types of antidepressants?
- Can Paxil harm my baby if I take it while breast feeding?
- Will taking Paxil harm my baby's lungs?
- How common is PPHN in newborns?
- What is PPHN?
- How risky does the FDA consider Paxil for pregnant women?
- What do I do if I took Paxil while pregnant?