What birth defects does Paxil cause?
Heart defects, a serious condition in which there is not enough oxygen in the baby’s blood, and premature births have all been reported by some women who used Paxil during pregnancy.
Speak to an Experienced Paxil Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified paxil lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local paxil attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Paxil Articles
- Important Information About Paxil
- Paxil Side Effects Can be Minor or Serious
- What is Paxil?
- How does Paxil work?
- What are the Paxil side effects?
- What is Akathisia?
- What is depression?
- What is Anxiety Disorder?
- What is Social Anxiety Disorder?
- What is Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
- What is Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome?
- What are the symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome?
- Does Paxil cause birth defects?
- How common are birth defects for women who use Paxil?
- Are heart defects more common in babies born to women taking Paxil than women taking other types of antidepressants?
- Can Paxil harm my baby if I take it while breast feeding?
- Will taking Paxil harm my baby's lungs?
- How common is PPHN in newborns?
- What is PPHN?
- How risky does the FDA consider Paxil for pregnant women?
- What do I do if I took Paxil while pregnant?