Who was prescribed Meridia?
Between 1997 and 2010, doctors in the U.S. prescribed Meridia to treat obesity, and for the maintenance of healthy weight. It was a popular diet drug that countless individuals took for potentially long periods of time. Unfortunately, a study linking Meridia with potentially fatal heart complications was not released until 2010, after countless individuals had already been exposed to the possible serious risks.
Speak to an Experienced Meridia Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified meridia lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local meridia attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Meridia Articles
- Did Meridia have other names?
- What Is Meridia?
- What should I do if I'm still taking Meridia?
- Why didn't I know about the risks of taking Meridia earlier?
- Did my doctor lie to me about the risks of taking Meridia?
- What company manufactured and marketed Meridia?
- How do I know if I have developed a cardiovascular health problem after taking Meridia?
- Is there a definite link between cardiovascular health problems and taking Meridia?
- What types of health problems can Meridia cause?