What types of health problems can Meridia cause?
- Non-fatal heart attacks
- Non-fatal strokes
- Resuscitation after suffering cardiac arrest
- Cardiovascular death
Speak to an Experienced Meridia Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified meridia lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local meridia attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Meridia Articles
- Did Meridia have other names?
- What Is Meridia?
- Who was prescribed Meridia?
- What should I do if I'm still taking Meridia?
- Why didn't I know about the risks of taking Meridia earlier?
- Did my doctor lie to me about the risks of taking Meridia?
- What company manufactured and marketed Meridia?
- How do I know if I have developed a cardiovascular health problem after taking Meridia?
- Is there a definite link between cardiovascular health problems and taking Meridia?