What should I do if I'm still taking Meridia?
If you are currently taking Meridia the FDA advises that you discontinue use immediately and consult with your healthcare provider to discuss alternative weight loss drugs and techniques. The FDA further indicates that you can discard your pills in the household trash. In order to avoid children or pets finding and ingesting the pills, it may be wise to mix the pills with an undesirable substance such as coffee grounds or kitty litter.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Meridia Articles
- Did Meridia have other names?
- What Is Meridia?
- Who was prescribed Meridia?
- Why didn't I know about the risks of taking Meridia earlier?
- Did my doctor lie to me about the risks of taking Meridia?
- What company manufactured and marketed Meridia?
- How do I know if I have developed a cardiovascular health problem after taking Meridia?
- Is there a definite link between cardiovascular health problems and taking Meridia?
- What types of health problems can Meridia cause?