What should I do if I'm still taking Meridia?
If you are currently taking Meridia the FDA advises that you discontinue use immediately and consult with your healthcare provider to discuss alternative weight loss drugs and techniques. The FDA further indicates that you can discard your pills in the household trash. In order to avoid children or pets finding and ingesting the pills, it may be wise to mix the pills with an undesirable substance such as coffee grounds or kitty litter.
Speak to an Experienced Meridia Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified meridia lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local meridia attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Meridia Articles
- Did Meridia have other names?
- What Is Meridia?
- Who was prescribed Meridia?
- Why didn't I know about the risks of taking Meridia earlier?
- Did my doctor lie to me about the risks of taking Meridia?
- What company manufactured and marketed Meridia?
- How do I know if I have developed a cardiovascular health problem after taking Meridia?
- Is there a definite link between cardiovascular health problems and taking Meridia?
- What types of health problems can Meridia cause?