Is there a definite link between cardiovascular health problems and taking Meridia?
As of October 2010, the FDA has recommended that Meridia be voluntarily pulled from the market so that the agency has time to review a study that reports to show a link between taking the drug, and cardiovascular health problems. At this time, there is insufficient evidence and review to confidently claim the two are related or linked.
Speak to an Experienced Meridia Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified meridia lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local meridia attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Meridia Articles
- Did Meridia have other names?
- What Is Meridia?
- Who was prescribed Meridia?
- What should I do if I'm still taking Meridia?
- Why didn't I know about the risks of taking Meridia earlier?
- Did my doctor lie to me about the risks of taking Meridia?
- What company manufactured and marketed Meridia?
- How do I know if I have developed a cardiovascular health problem after taking Meridia?
- What types of health problems can Meridia cause?