Did Meridia have other names?
Yes, Meridia also went by the names Sibutramine, Reductil, and Sibutrex. If you took any of these medications and have experienced cardiovascular health problems, you may have a claim for money damages against Abbott Laboratories. Consult with an experienced Meridia lawyer today to discuss your case.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Meridia Articles
- What Is Meridia?
- Who was prescribed Meridia?
- What should I do if I'm still taking Meridia?
- Why didn't I know about the risks of taking Meridia earlier?
- Did my doctor lie to me about the risks of taking Meridia?
- What company manufactured and marketed Meridia?
- How do I know if I have developed a cardiovascular health problem after taking Meridia?
- Is there a definite link between cardiovascular health problems and taking Meridia?
- What types of health problems can Meridia cause?