Did Meridia have other names?
Yes, Meridia also went by the names Sibutramine, Reductil, and Sibutrex. If you took any of these medications and have experienced cardiovascular health problems, you may have a claim for money damages against Abbott Laboratories. Consult with an experienced Meridia lawyer today to discuss your case.
Speak to an Experienced Meridia Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified meridia lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local meridia attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Meridia Articles
- What Is Meridia?
- Who was prescribed Meridia?
- What should I do if I'm still taking Meridia?
- Why didn't I know about the risks of taking Meridia earlier?
- Did my doctor lie to me about the risks of taking Meridia?
- What company manufactured and marketed Meridia?
- How do I know if I have developed a cardiovascular health problem after taking Meridia?
- Is there a definite link between cardiovascular health problems and taking Meridia?
- What types of health problems can Meridia cause?