What actions were taken by the FDA after Ketek was linked to severe liver complications?
The FDA approved a labeling supplement submitted by Aventis Pharmaceuticals as a "Changes Being Effected" (CBE) supplement, which highlights the 'Warnings' section of the labeling to raise attention to the risk of liver toxicity associated with Ketek.
Speak to an Experienced Ketek Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified ketek lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local ketek attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Ketek Articles
- What is Ketek?
- Are there side effects associated with Ketek use?
- Has the FDA issued any warnings about Ketek?
- Has the FDA issued a Ketek Recall?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- If I have been taking a drug that was not prescribed by a physician, do I still have a legal recourse for injuries suffered from these drugs?
- Does my doctor need to inform me of all options when it comes to prescription drugs and medical devices?
- Can I file a lawsuit if I have been injured as the result of taking Ketek?