If I have been taking a drug that was not prescribed by a physician, do I still have a legal recourse for injuries suffered from these drugs?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Ketek Articles
- What is Ketek?
- Are there side effects associated with Ketek use?
- Has the FDA issued any warnings about Ketek?
- Has the FDA issued a Ketek Recall?
- What actions were taken by the FDA after Ketek was linked to severe liver complications?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- Does my doctor need to inform me of all options when it comes to prescription drugs and medical devices?
- Can I file a lawsuit if I have been injured as the result of taking Ketek?