What is Ketek?
Ketek (telithromycin) is a prescription antibiotic drug made by Aventis Pharmaceuticals indicated for the treatment of pneumonia, throat and sinus infections and chronic bronchitis, as well as serious or multi-drug resistant infections. Approved by the FDA in 2004, Ketek is in a class of drugs called ketolide antibiotics used to treat adults 18 years of age and older with certain respiratory (lung and sinus) infections caused by various bacteria.
Speak to an Experienced Ketek Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified ketek lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local ketek attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Ketek Articles
- Are there side effects associated with Ketek use?
- Has the FDA issued any warnings about Ketek?
- Has the FDA issued a Ketek Recall?
- What actions were taken by the FDA after Ketek was linked to severe liver complications?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- If I have been taking a drug that was not prescribed by a physician, do I still have a legal recourse for injuries suffered from these drugs?
- Does my doctor need to inform me of all options when it comes to prescription drugs and medical devices?
- Can I file a lawsuit if I have been injured as the result of taking Ketek?