What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
• Past and future medical expenses
• Past and future pain and suffering
• Lost wages
• Loss of future earning capacity
• Emotional distress
Additionally, some states provide recovery for “loss of enjoyment of life,” or “diminished capacity to pursue an established course of life.”
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Fosamax Articles
- What is Fosamax®?
- Are there risks involved in taking Fosamax®?
- How is Fosamax® associated with ONJ?
- What are the risk factors for ONJ?
- How can I tell if I have ONJ?
- What is the proper treatment for ONJ?
- How can ONJ be prevented?
- I had dental work done after taking Fosamax® and I think I may have ONJ. What should I do?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- How long will it take to settle my Fosamax® claim?