What are the risk factors for ONJ?
Those most at risk for developing ONJ appear to include those who:
• Have taken bisphosphonates
• Have taken steroids at or near the same time
• Have a previous history of cancer, osteoporosis, or Paget's disease
• Have undergone invasive dental procedures, including extractions and/or dental implants
Speak to an Experienced Fosamax Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified fosamax lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local fosamax attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Fosamax Articles
- What is Fosamax®?
- Are there risks involved in taking Fosamax®?
- How is Fosamax® associated with ONJ?
- How can I tell if I have ONJ?
- What is the proper treatment for ONJ?
- How can ONJ be prevented?
- I had dental work done after taking Fosamax® and I think I may have ONJ. What should I do?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- How long will it take to settle my Fosamax® claim?