I had dental work done after taking Fosamax® and I think I may have ONJ. What should I do?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Fosamax Articles
- What is Fosamax®?
- Are there risks involved in taking Fosamax®?
- How is Fosamax® associated with ONJ?
- What are the risk factors for ONJ?
- How can I tell if I have ONJ?
- What is the proper treatment for ONJ?
- How can ONJ be prevented?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?
- How long will it take to settle my Fosamax® claim?