How long will it take to settle my Fosamax® claim?
The time it takes to settle any pharmaceutical product liability claim depends on the circumstances surrounding each particular case. Obviously, it would be a mistake to settle any claim before stabilization of the medical condition. It would be a tragic mistake to settle your claim prematurely, as unstable conditions can easily take a turn for the worse. The more complex the case, the longer it may take to settle.
Many cases can take anywhere from 3 to 18 months to settle. However, each case is unique. A qualified Fosamax® litigation lawyer, as listed on this site, can provide you with a personal consultation and answer any questions you may have regarding your specific legal claim. Please call today.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Fosamax Articles
- What is Fosamax®?
- Are there risks involved in taking Fosamax®?
- How is Fosamax® associated with ONJ?
- What are the risk factors for ONJ?
- How can I tell if I have ONJ?
- What is the proper treatment for ONJ?
- How can ONJ be prevented?
- I had dental work done after taking Fosamax® and I think I may have ONJ. What should I do?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?