How long will it take to settle my Fosamax® claim?
The time it takes to settle any pharmaceutical product liability claim depends on the circumstances surrounding each particular case. Obviously, it would be a mistake to settle any claim before stabilization of the medical condition. It would be a tragic mistake to settle your claim prematurely, as unstable conditions can easily take a turn for the worse. The more complex the case, the longer it may take to settle.
Many cases can take anywhere from 3 to 18 months to settle. However, each case is unique. A qualified Fosamax® litigation lawyer, as listed on this site, can provide you with a personal consultation and answer any questions you may have regarding your specific legal claim. Please call today.
Speak to an Experienced Fosamax Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified fosamax lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local fosamax attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Fosamax Articles
- What is Fosamax®?
- Are there risks involved in taking Fosamax®?
- How is Fosamax® associated with ONJ?
- What are the risk factors for ONJ?
- How can I tell if I have ONJ?
- What is the proper treatment for ONJ?
- How can ONJ be prevented?
- I had dental work done after taking Fosamax® and I think I may have ONJ. What should I do?
- I understand why I need to see a doctor immediately, but why do I need a lawyer right away?
- What financial compensation can I recover in a pharmaceutical product liability claim?
- What is pharmaceutical product liability?