Should I contact the manufacturer AstraZeneca about my Crestor side-effect symptoms?

You should contact your doctor and have your doctor file an adverse reaction report with the FDA. You should also consider contacting an expert Crestor attorney to discuss your legal rights. We do not recommend contacting AstraZeneca directly, since you may be eligible for a Crestor side-effect lawsuit.

You should also call the FDA MedWatch at 1-800-FDA-1088.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Crestor Articles

Search LawInfo's Crestor Resources