What is erythema multiforme?
Most cases of erythema multiforme completely recover. There may be dark marks for a few months when the patches clear up. Sometimes, the condition recurs, particularly if the cold sore virus was the cause. However, sometimes the disease can be severe enough that the person needs to be hospitalized. Erythema multiforme has been so named because of the "multiple forms" it appears in.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Bextra Articles
- What is Bextra?
- What is the COX enzyme?
- What are NSAIDs?
- Is Bextra right for me?
- What is the problem with Bextra?
- What should I tell my health care provider?
- What is toxic epidermal necrolysis?
- Did the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) know about these allergic reactions?
- What is Stevens Johnson Syndrome?
- What is exfoliative dermatitis?