What is erythema multiforme?
Most cases of erythema multiforme completely recover. There may be dark marks for a few months when the patches clear up. Sometimes, the condition recurs, particularly if the cold sore virus was the cause. However, sometimes the disease can be severe enough that the person needs to be hospitalized. Erythema multiforme has been so named because of the "multiple forms" it appears in.
Speak to an Experienced Bextra Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified bextra lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local bextra attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Bextra Articles
- What is Bextra?
- What is the COX enzyme?
- What are NSAIDs?
- Is Bextra right for me?
- What is the problem with Bextra?
- What should I tell my health care provider?
- What is toxic epidermal necrolysis?
- Did the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) know about these allergic reactions?
- What is Stevens Johnson Syndrome?
- What is exfoliative dermatitis?