Do patients who've suffered harm from a dangerous drug have a right to bring a lawsuit or a class action lawsuit?
Absolutely. There have been many successful lawsuits, including class action lawsuits, brought by consumers after being harmed by a dangerous or recalled drug. Signs of consumer fraud include:
- Misrepresentations regarding a the safety of a drug.
- Drugs that just don`t work as they should or as they were advertised
- Taking the drug results in injury or death when consumers were not adequately warned of the risk
- Concealment of negative facts or findings regarding the safety of a drug discovered during clinical trials.
Speak to an Experienced Avandia Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified avandia lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local avandia attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Avandia Articles
- What is Avandia?
- Is Avandia dangerous?
- Can Avandia cause heart failure?
- Who should NOT take Avandia?
- Has the FDA issued any safety alerts regarding Avandia?
- Has the FDA conducted studies to determine the safety of taking Avandia?
- Have our congressional representatives proposed any new laws or regulations regarding the safety of Avendia?