Do patients who've suffered harm from a dangerous drug have a right to bring a lawsuit or a class action lawsuit?
Absolutely. There have been many successful lawsuits, including class action lawsuits, brought by consumers after being harmed by a dangerous or recalled drug. Signs of consumer fraud include:
- Misrepresentations regarding a the safety of a drug.
- Drugs that just don`t work as they should or as they were advertised
- Taking the drug results in injury or death when consumers were not adequately warned of the risk
- Concealment of negative facts or findings regarding the safety of a drug discovered during clinical trials.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Avandia Articles
- What is Avandia?
- Is Avandia dangerous?
- Can Avandia cause heart failure?
- Who should NOT take Avandia?
- Has the FDA issued any safety alerts regarding Avandia?
- Has the FDA conducted studies to determine the safety of taking Avandia?
- Have our congressional representatives proposed any new laws or regulations regarding the safety of Avendia?