What is Avandia?
AVANDIA is a prescription medicine used, along with diet and exercise, to treat adults with type 2 (“adultonset” or “non-insulin dependent”) diabetes mellitus (“high blood sugar”). AVANDIA helps to control high blood sugar. AVANDIA can help your body respond better to insulin made in your body. AVANDIA does not cause your body to make more insulin and it may be used alone or with other diabetes medicines. However, AVANDIA can cause serious side effects. therefore, it should not be used without proper consultation with your doctor about those side effects and whether it might be dangerous for you to take.
Speak to an Experienced Avandia Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified avandia lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local avandia attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Avandia Articles
- Is Avandia dangerous?
- Can Avandia cause heart failure?
- Who should NOT take Avandia?
- Has the FDA issued any safety alerts regarding Avandia?
- Has the FDA conducted studies to determine the safety of taking Avandia?
- Have our congressional representatives proposed any new laws or regulations regarding the safety of Avendia?
- Do patients who've suffered harm from a dangerous drug have a right to bring a lawsuit or a class action lawsuit?