Why Are There Problems With Actos?
The FDA has done a long-term observational study on Actos. This study suggested that there is an increased risk of bladder cancer with the use of Actos.
Speak to an Experienced Actos Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified actos lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local actos attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Actos Articles
- Usage of the Diabetes Drug, Actos, Sparks Lawsuits Across the Country
- Drug Actos Under Fire for Allegedly Increasing Risk of Bladder Cancer
- What Is Actos?
- Are there other drugs like Actos?
- What Is Type 2 Diabetes?
- Why was there an FDA recall of Actos?
- Are People Who Take Actos At A Higher Risk Of Broken Bones Or Fractures?
- Is It True That Someone Who Took Actos Has A Higher Rate Of Heart Attack Or Heart Failure?
- Has there been an FDA review of Actos?
- Has There Been An Actos Recall?
- Is Actos associated with serious side effects?
- Why did the FDA require Actos to update their label?
- Is it true that bladder cancer has been associated with using Actos?
- What are the results of FDA’s safety review of Actos?
- Should I settle my Actos lawsuit?
- How can you get an Actos settlement?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit against Takeda Pharmaceuticals?