Why Are There Problems With Actos?
The FDA has done a long-term observational study on Actos. This study suggested that there is an increased risk of bladder cancer with the use of Actos.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Actos Articles
- Usage of the Diabetes Drug, Actos, Sparks Lawsuits Across the Country
- Drug Actos Under Fire for Allegedly Increasing Risk of Bladder Cancer
- What Is Actos?
- Are there other drugs like Actos?
- What Is Type 2 Diabetes?
- Why was there an FDA recall of Actos?
- Are People Who Take Actos At A Higher Risk Of Broken Bones Or Fractures?
- Is It True That Someone Who Took Actos Has A Higher Rate Of Heart Attack Or Heart Failure?
- Has there been an FDA review of Actos?
- Has There Been An Actos Recall?
- Is Actos associated with serious side effects?
- Why did the FDA require Actos to update their label?
- Is it true that bladder cancer has been associated with using Actos?
- What are the results of FDA’s safety review of Actos?
- Should I settle my Actos lawsuit?
- How can you get an Actos settlement?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit against Takeda Pharmaceuticals?