What Is Type 2 Diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body does not respond correctly to insulin and as a result blood sugar does not get into cells to be stored for energy. When sugar can’t enter cells, the sugar builds up causing hyperglycemia. There are several different ways to deal diabetes including eating right, exercising and medication (like Actos).
Speak to an Experienced Actos Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified actos lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local actos attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Actos Articles
- Usage of the Diabetes Drug, Actos, Sparks Lawsuits Across the Country
- Drug Actos Under Fire for Allegedly Increasing Risk of Bladder Cancer
- What Is Actos?
- Why Are There Problems With Actos?
- Are there other drugs like Actos?
- Why was there an FDA recall of Actos?
- Are People Who Take Actos At A Higher Risk Of Broken Bones Or Fractures?
- Is It True That Someone Who Took Actos Has A Higher Rate Of Heart Attack Or Heart Failure?
- Has there been an FDA review of Actos?
- Has There Been An Actos Recall?
- Is Actos associated with serious side effects?
- Why did the FDA require Actos to update their label?
- Is it true that bladder cancer has been associated with using Actos?
- What are the results of FDA’s safety review of Actos?
- Should I settle my Actos lawsuit?
- How can you get an Actos settlement?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit against Takeda Pharmaceuticals?