How can you get an Actos settlement?
If you have suffered side effects from taking Actos and don’t want to proceed with the long process of a lawsuit, you may instead choose to settle your case. The way for you to get the best possible Actos settlement is to work with an experienced products liability attorney. An experience Actos attorney will help you determine if you have a valid claim and find the best way to move your case forward.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Actos Articles
- Usage of the Diabetes Drug, Actos, Sparks Lawsuits Across the Country
- Drug Actos Under Fire for Allegedly Increasing Risk of Bladder Cancer
- What Is Actos?
- Why Are There Problems With Actos?
- Are there other drugs like Actos?
- What Is Type 2 Diabetes?
- Why was there an FDA recall of Actos?
- Are People Who Take Actos At A Higher Risk Of Broken Bones Or Fractures?
- Is It True That Someone Who Took Actos Has A Higher Rate Of Heart Attack Or Heart Failure?
- Has there been an FDA review of Actos?
- Has There Been An Actos Recall?
- Is Actos associated with serious side effects?
- Why did the FDA require Actos to update their label?
- Is it true that bladder cancer has been associated with using Actos?
- What are the results of FDA’s safety review of Actos?
- Should I settle my Actos lawsuit?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit against Takeda Pharmaceuticals?