Has there been an FDA review of Actos?
Yes, the FDA is conducting a safety review of Actos. The Results of the review have preliminarily shown an increased risk of bladder cancer.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Actos Articles
- Usage of the Diabetes Drug, Actos, Sparks Lawsuits Across the Country
- Drug Actos Under Fire for Allegedly Increasing Risk of Bladder Cancer
- What Is Actos?
- Why Are There Problems With Actos?
- Are there other drugs like Actos?
- What Is Type 2 Diabetes?
- Why was there an FDA recall of Actos?
- Are People Who Take Actos At A Higher Risk Of Broken Bones Or Fractures?
- Is It True That Someone Who Took Actos Has A Higher Rate Of Heart Attack Or Heart Failure?
- Has There Been An Actos Recall?
- Is Actos associated with serious side effects?
- Why did the FDA require Actos to update their label?
- Is it true that bladder cancer has been associated with using Actos?
- What are the results of FDA’s safety review of Actos?
- Should I settle my Actos lawsuit?
- How can you get an Actos settlement?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit against Takeda Pharmaceuticals?